Friday 10 November 2017

Publication news

It's never over...

Hurray! Some news!

First, my short story Nine Portraits of the Empress Danrin has been chosen for inclusion in horror anthology Her Dark Voice vol. 2, edited by Theresa Derwin. Set in 1919 in an influenza hospital, this story is about sex ... a lot of sex ... but it's not erotica, it's horror, so be warned (or intrigued) 😈😈😈


You can read my post about the legend of the Empress Danrin HERE -  it's relevant but tangential to the story plot.




The second wonderful bit of news is that I have just signed contracts with Sinful Press (publishers of my angelic Book of the Watchers trilogy) to re-release two reverted titles from Sweetmeats Press - to whit Named and Shamed - my outrageous XXX fairy-tale wherein I let loose the filthiest things in my imagination - and Fierce Enchantments, my third short-story collection.πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

They'll have spanking new covers and hopefully should be out in 2018. Things are looking up again!

No comments: