Friday 18 August 2017

Smut Leeds

I'm all tied up with one thing and another at the moment...
 

But I managed a lovely day out at Smut in the City: Leeds last weekend!


I went there with Jennifer Denys - here she is being tied up by Zak Jane Kier:

It's research!
Zak did a fab "Diceman" workshop on using random factors which gave me a WHOLE new idea for a short story 😈😈😈 - now I just wish she'd write a book of random lists!

And Jennifer gave us a really interesting workshop on "What Shape of Writer Are You?" (More details here) I turned out to be a rectangle, to my surprise.

Rectangle: the flexible writer

  • Open-minded
  • Inquisitive
  • Courageous 
  • Growing


Sounds great, eh? Sadly us rectangles are easily distracted by real life and prone to being disheartened. I need to be more obsessive and sure of myself ;-)

To round off the day I ended up in Stephanie Robb's hogties.


A huge thanks is due of course to Victoria and Kev Blisse for working so hard to organise and host Smut: Leeds - there are lots more pics over on their Smut Website 💖


No comments: