Wednesday 26 July 2017

"SO complex and absolutely amazing"


A lovely new 5 STAR review of In Bonds of the Earth has been posted by Punya Reviews:

I have no idea where to start, seriously! The Book of the Watchers series by Janine Ashbless is SO complex and absolutely amazing that I’m just....... speechless really. This series is rich in story telling with a great research and a marvelous writing style where the author blends many dimensions of facts and fictions together in such a way that the only thing I can say for this series is WOW!
Fortunately Punya recovers from speechlessness to give a long recount of both IBotE and its prequel, Cover Him With Darkness, with great enthusiasm 😊, concluding:

I seriously have no idea what’s going to happen in the next installment but I do plan to find out in The Prison of Angels. Eagerly waiting for its release now! 5 stars and color me impressed!! Highly recommended.
You can read the whole review HERE (but watch out for lots of plot spoilers).

THANK YOU PUNYA REVIEWS! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

No comments: