Thursday 2 June 2016

Smut by the Sea 2016

I might have missed Eroticon this year, but I got to Scarborough for Smut by the Sea 2016!



I even got to frolic on the *ahem* beautiful golden sands this time, yay!

Jennifer Denys took this pic
There were of course fabulously smutty readings from fave authors:

Nano Vaslen , Richard V Raiment and Victoria Blisse

Dylan McEwan and K D Grace
And there were workshops on self-publishing (from Anna Sky) and writing Sci Fi (from Jennifer Denys).


Oh, yeah ... and one from me on Writing Fantasy:

Another photo from Jennifer :-)
Then the dapper Jay Coates and the fabulous Bea Noir treated us to the first-ever Dr Scribbly workshop, wherein we were inspired to write things based on Bea's sexy and slightly terrifying burlesque.


And then Hermione ate a lightbulb and hammered a 6-inch nail up her nose...

Here is wot I wrote in response as I came out of shock. I blame Ashley Lister for infecting me with bad poetry:

MetASSmorphosis Spell

I wish my ass was glass
So that Bea would eat it;
I wish my ass was a nose
So that Bea would nail it;
I wish my ass was a chair
So that SuperBea would give a flying fuck

Photo by Nano Vaslen

 I won a prize for that!
IT IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!

You have a filthy mind
Thank you Victoria Blisse for another lovely Smut event :-)

No comments: