Wednesday 13 May 2015

RSI


Ugh - I seem to be afflicting my wrist with repetitive strain injury, and no, not in the way you might  expect. Loading URLs to one of my website pages has made for far more clickety-click than is good for my old joints (Did you know I've written over 50 short stories to date?) and I've found that I need to wedge a ball of hiking socks under there to stop it hurting a WHOLE LOT.

Anyway, my wizzy revamped website is mere days away from being finished and revealed! I'm so pleased!

It is going to be green rather than purple this time round. That is cutting-edge, I tell you ;-)

2 comments:

Jo said...

Would one of those special squishy mousepads and wrist-rests be worth a try?

This *looks* like good advice. http://massagetrack.com/repetitive-strain-injury-recovery-formula/

Janine Ashbless said...

Ta Jo!

Kristina recommends a vertical mouse - I'll look into that :-)