Wednesday 20 May 2015

BEHOLD!!!

I love my new "Short Stories" page; love it love it love it!

IT'S UP!
My creaky old website has been transformed! At long last it has been dragged kicking and screaming into this century, as it's now revamped, stripped down, and will (hopefully) work on mobile phones.

And given that I was planning to get all this done BEFORE the publication of Cover Him with Darkness ... well, that gives you an idea of the depths of my procrastination.

The new site structure was coded by Eloise Pasteur, who put up patiently with my Luddite whinging ;-)  THANK YOU ELOISE! Site content can be blamed on me (with credit to the sockball). Hosting is now by Arvixe, who are adult-friendly (yay!). I've actually been greatly impressed by the ease-of-use of the Arvixe facilities, and I should find it much easier to keep things updated from now on.

You've no idea what a weight this is off my mind...
And now I can go back to writing :-)

No comments: