Wednesday 21 January 2015

This girl can ... a bit


... for about 20 minutes a day.

Oh yes, finally The Beast has taken up residence in my house (the corner of the kitchen was the only place it would fit). I have started on the long quest for fitness!

I'm not exactly ambitious. 20 minutes stumbling along at a max of 5mph - without falling on my ass - is my current daily goal. Let's see if it sticks, eh?

And here to give us all jiggly sweaty inspiration (either sporting or, ahem, "aesthetic"), is the fabulous new video from Sport England. Music by Missy Elliot.


Sport England "This Girl Can" from Somesuch on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Lily Harlem said...

I have a beast too! I've kind of made friends with the thing now thanks to the Couch to 5k Challenge-free NHS app. Never thought I'd be a runner unless something was chasing me but never say never LOL Have fun :)