Wednesday 18 June 2014

I got lucky at Smut by the Sea


So last Saturday I went to Smut by the Sea 2014, the second of its name :-)


This year, as well as the stalls and the coffee and the lovely smutty readings, we had writing workshops from Victoria Blisse, K D Grace and Lucy Felthouse, which involved some challenging "write it where you sit NOW YES NOW NO EXCUSES" exercises. Which worked for me really well, to my surprise. I'm normally such a procrastinator!

Kay Jaybee, our evil paddle-wielding hostess

"Is she headed this way?"

"Oh hell, yes she is!"

And I got lucky.

You can tell I'm spitting out a particularly filthy word, can't you?
On the erotic tombola, that is...
Last year all I won was a pen, damnnit. This year the Stars Were Right (and there were free pens) so LOOK AT THE LOOT I CAME HOME WITH!

Cuffs and a mask, a giant bottle of lube, a mug and a couple of vibrating cockrings.


As you can imagine, I wasted no time, once home, in making use of my prize:


And talking of tea ... the lovely Jennifer Denys not only kept me awake while driving, but treated me to a full cream tea in Scarborough town, where I was surprised to discover through much experimentation that my fave decadent combination of cream and jam and whatever on top of a scone is ...



Butter.

I did not know that.

It was a great day - well done to Victoria and Kevin for putting so much work in and organising it!

More event reportage from Tilly Hunter / Nano Vaslen  (marine biologist) / Bella Settarra


3 comments:

Jennifer Denys said...

haha! Glad to help keep you awake - and with cream teas, no less!

Victoria said...

Glad you had fun, didn't get the paddle but got inspired! ;)

Jo said...

Bella, you have the most adorably gorgeous legs! Oh my!