Monday 24 March 2014

Eyecandy Monday


This picture is the perfect metaphor for my week.
No, it hasn't gone totally pear-shaped yet - although the guy with the skip turned up this morning, said he couldn't put the skip down because the guys with the hardcore had already occupied the drive, and took the skip away again - but I'm feeling tied up by all the stuff that HAS TO HAPPEN ALL AT ONCE, today, this week.
And the house is occupied by bluff Geordie workmen, which is a lot more entertaining in fiction than in real life. This is totally Kay Jaybee territory!

Still, it's all going to be great when it's finished. And look - pretty ropes!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Whatcha doing again?

Janine Ashbless said...

I'm having my lawn dug up and converted into a hippo bath ...

No, more seriously, I'm having the lawn replaced so the inside of my house does not resemble a hippo bath all winter.