Monday 22 July 2013

Eyecandy Monday


Yes, I'm back from my travels!  I drove in gone midnight last night, hallucinating from sleepiness. Not smart, I know.

Hoorah: I didn't kill my parents during the trip, either accidentally (though I came alarmingly close at one point) or on purpose :-)
The house is still standing - and so is the blog :-)
I met some old friends I haven't seen in years :-)
I have a load of photos of Furrin' Climes to share :-)
I have a NOVEL TO HAND IN VERY SOON 8-0

Holiday weight gain: 8lbs

Fitness Plan: write

3 comments:

Jo said...

You need Shanna's Treadmill Desk set up, maybe!

Glad you had fun and nobody died :)

Chris said...


Welcome back! I've missed you.

Janine Ashbless said...

Hey guys - I'm happy to be back! Not so happy to have to confront The Interwebs again - it's all doom, gloom and royal babies - but actually busting to write, which is a Good Thing :-)