Friday 2 November 2012

I love November



Wooohooo - it's November!
No, I'm not growing a moustache. I'm the Guest Author of the month at the Erotica Readers and Writers Association, which is a huge honour. It also means that for a whole month three of my stories are up there in their unwholesome entirety for you to read.

And I picked three of my personal favourites, which means you'll find some very edgy and dirty themes there!

  • Sun Seeking - Ness has dumped her boyfriend and is on holiday alone in the Greek Islands; she gets picked up by a mysterious woman who wants to show her ... some of the sights
  • Scorched - Emerald is cheating on her boyfriend with their flatmate: a story of betrayal and retribution.
  • The Red Thread - Ari is ... well, let's just say that this is my ultimate something-scary-in-the palace-cellar story!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jeremy Edwards said...

Congratulations! Your work absolutely belongs in a showcase. A big, multi-tiered showcase with wheels on it and everything!

Janine Ashbless said...

So long as you don't expect me to dust the showcase ... I'm rubbish at dusting!