Sunday 28 October 2012

All is revealed


. . . though not just yet!

This carpet-o'-nerdy-stuff on my kitchen floor is the preparation for the start of a very special photo shoot I did yesterday for the Geek Love book.

It took seven hours.

Results are pending, while the photographer-who-may-not-be named (she has a clause in her day job contract saying she "may not bring the company into disrepute"!!) selects, crops, tints ... and photoshops out that unfortunate insect bite.

I'm . . . not sure if I should be scared. Or proud. Or whether I've just taken leave of my senses.

4 comments:

Jo said...

NOW I understand the underwear thing. Wow!

Janine Ashbless said...

"Wow hurray!" I hope, when the pics come out! Not "Wow yuk!"
*nervous*

Anonymous said...

I suspect the photographer is just as nervous...!
-LT

Janine Ashbless said...

The photographer is cool!