Monday 13 August 2012

Eyecandy Monday


Ahem. I'm away on holiday again. I know, I know: it's just insane. I never meant this summer to turn out this way. People just keep booking me onto beautiful sunsoaked vacations!
"How is she getting any work done?" you may ask - and the answer is, I'm bloody not. My wordage is abysmal.
"Poor Janine," I hear you murmur.

But I'm back on the 21st, and by Grud I'd better pull my finger out then, because I have a truly fabulous opportunity on offer from a publisher and if I don't grab it by the horns I need shooting.

I'll leave you meantime with this hot guy lolling about in an artistic manner in a warm sea. Imagine me snorkelling next to him, if you must. Think of me with pity and compassion, my friends, as I - OWWW!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Oh no! Did you hurt yourself on the hot hard man??

Janine Ashbless said...

That would be tragic, wouldn't it? ... but no, it was more like a sharp kicking sensation delivered to my ass by a large number of people.
;-)