Wednesday 17 August 2011

"It is just so ... perverse"




That's what Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust said about my story, Forsaking all Others, in With This Ring. In fact this is the quote:

I enjoyed most stories—here are a few standouts: Janine Ashbless' 'Foresaking All Others' struck a nerve, it is just so, and I mean this in the best way, perverse.

Heheheheheheheheh. Isn't that just fabulous?
:-D

Other things in my life are, if not perverse, certainly bizarre. I mean, I'm braced for a certain number of odd e-mails from strangers, in my line of work. But the other week I was contacted by a professor from an Australian university - he'd found my picture of Galli's glass uterus on my blog, and he wanted permission to use it in his research paper on Simulators in Medical Education. (I said Yes, of course.)

So - I have, in a small way, made medical history ;-)



Other pervy news, in brief(s) ...


I've (almost certainly) found a publisher for my downright filthy vampire novel Red Grow the Roses! Yayyyyyyy!!! I will tell more when it's no longer classified as Top Secret!

Steampunk antho Carnal Machines (including my story, The Servant Question) has been garnering praise from, among others, Eden Fantasys, Kisses and Kinks, Erotica Revealed, Getting Naughty Between the Stacks, Night Owl Reviews, and Erotica For All.  It seems to be a book that makes people very happy!


And last but certainly not least, Oh No -

My erotic romance e-novel The King's Viper is out THIS WEEK. Did you hear that? ON FRIDAY 19th AUGUST!!

Squeeeeeeeee!


5 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

That's totally fabulous! Congrats and congrats again!

Janine Ashbless said...

*big perverse grin*

Chris said...

However weird, all of that sounds like good news!

Good Job Janine!

Charlotte Stein aka The Mighty Viper said...

I suspected you might find a place for it, soon. Because I am like Poirot. And also like a ninja. I am Poirot the ninja.

Also: hooray!

Janine Ashbless said...

This post goes on getting weirder ;-)
Now we have ninjas! Yay! But will they fight the pirates? Are the minotaurs safe?

Thank you Craig and Chris and Charlotte - your good wishes warm the cockles of my evil piratical heart.