Saturday 5 June 2010

We who are about to holiday salute you


I'm away off to Rome, to look for more gladiators! Yes, I know ... I know. I didn't even intend to go abroad this year: we're supposed to be saving up money. But people kept springing irresistible holidays on me...


I'll be back a week on Monday, with photos no doubt. Meanwhile, image above is from the new series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, which I am going to have to buy - even though it looks dumber than a bag of squirrels. But Shanna Germain recommends it. And Eloise tells me "there's a story in there that is occasionally allowed to glimmer through the almost childish glee in blood and nookie."


Gladiators? Lucy Lawless naked? Nookie? I'm there!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

oh rome!!!..havent been there in...years..have fun!

Kat Black said...

When in Rome, Janine...

BTW there's some fun tips for holiday packing up over at my joint this week.

Shanna Germain said...

Eye candy, ftw! It's not MUCH smarter than a box of caffeinated rodents, but maybe a little? It gets smarter and sexier as it goes on, which is probably more than you can say for the nut-creatures.

Enjoy the trip!

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice site you got here! Keep up the excellent work!

Madeline Moore said...

I loved Spartacus. True about sex and violence but the combo always works for me - plus the glass are almost naked and Lucy is totally naked every so often.
slobber

Madeline Moore said...

that's supposed to be: the glads are almost entirely naked.
still zleepy...