Tuesday 15 June 2010

Fairy Tale blogs


While I was away, two new book blogs kicked off for anthologies I'm included in:

 Alison's Wonderland blog - already has a mini-interview with me up, and if you comment you might win a packet of seeds. Yes, seeds! Dwarf Bedding Mix, to be precise, which is more appropriate for my Snow White story Gold, on Snow than I can explain in mixed company. You can also find the interview over at Alison Tyler's blog, where it is accompanied by some speculation as to the contents of my attic.


Fairy Tale Lust blog - just kicked off with an interview with the wonderful Charlotte Stein. And the book has already garnered a 4.5 star review ("Fantastic - it's a keeper") from RT Book Reviews

Yes, they are both fairy tale collections, and they're both out on 1st July. What a feast!
(Both available for pre-order on Amazon.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im searching for sites related to this. Glad I found you. Thanks

Craig Sorensen said...

I do love a happy ending or two.