Friday 20 March 2009

Ting Ting - the penny drops


You know, it took me quite a while to work out why I found this video to the Ting Tings' catchy-but-just- another-bit-of-Europop single That's Not My Name so sexy. Not sexy as in "Oh, they're both sorta cute I suppose." Sexy as in DIRTY.

Then I twigged. It's the hot spanking action.

Seriously. There she is, young and pretty and getting more and more worked up throughout the song. He's cool and emotionless, his eyes hidden behind shades as he leans down and slams that drum over and over again. He must have some muscle power in those shoulders. And the more hysterical she becomes the harder he ... beats the drum.

Gosh, I've come over all unnecessary.

I'm not making it up, am I? I mean, look at that last pose of the video. Are you telling me that's innocent? Or do I just have a mucky mind?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're right.

Though I wish there weren't those subtitles - what's the point, she's speaking in English, and instead of watching the hot spanking action I'm reading the bloody subs.

Maybe it's a play on 'sub'.

Janine Ashbless said...

Sorry - you got the subtitled version beacause Youtube has withdrawn access to a lot of official music videos in the UK - some sort of marketing/finance disagreement.

Eloise said...

Actually a copyright law disagreement.

But... whilst I can see it now it's pointed out to me, I don't think I'd have seen it in a month of Sundays without the suggestion that it was going on.

Your dirty mind? Guess so!

Cora Zane said...

At the end, the does seem pretty out of breath. But mostly I noticed she has really fantastic hair. I gotta get a picture to take to my stylist!