Monday 29 December 2008

Eyecandy Monday


Limited access to the Net this week - but I can still do Eyecandy!

I do have a habit of chopping the heads off my eyecandy blokes. This is not because I have a fetish for decapitation, or a need to objectify men (I can see them as sex objects with their faces on just fine, thanks), but because I have very particular and idiosyncratic tastes in male faces. The wrong face (too young - generally anything below 30 - too bland, too Twink, or Matthew McConaughey) totally turns me off. In fact most of my parameters are not even verbally definable. This gentleman just had the Wrong Eyes. Sorry, mate.

3 comments:

t'Sade said...

I suspect, that is one reason why they decapatiate the female models on the book covers also. Eyes are a hard thing, so many people are picky about them and it tells you so much. So, easier to remove something you'll know will turn off a large number of people?

At least, my two cents.

Oh, and thank you for the eye candy today. I need it. :)

Kristina Lloyd said...

But now I'm intrigued and I really want to see his eyes!

Oh, go on! A photobucket link or something. Please!

Janine Ashbless said...

Happy to oblige, t'Sade. :-) We all need candy sometimes, don't we?

Kristina, I'm sorry - I almost never keep a record of where pictures come from! (And I've got no access to my Favourites list from this borrowed computer. Am suffering from Blog Withdrawal.)