Saturday 11 October 2008

Dostana

Okay, so I was reading The Times of India - as one does* - and I came across an advert for the forthcoming bollywood film Dostana, starring my 2 fave actors John Abraham and Abhishek Bachchan. Set in Miami, it's about these two guys who pretend to be a gay couple so that they are allowed to flatshare with a girl with a very protective auntie landlady. Cue both guys falling in love with the girl while pretending to be into each other...

There is a sexy and highly amusing trailer here.

I'm not sure I should ever see this film. I mean, this is a Bollywood comedy. It's never going to be a match for the movie running through my head RIGHT NOW: Oh ... Abhishek oiling John's muscles ... Priyanka asking to watch as Abhishek makes John get down and suck his huge...
O?ops%can'&t $Ty)pe£ strai3gh^t...



*Mr Ashbless tries to bring me home a free newspaper whenever he goes to work. It just so happened that last week he was working in Bangalore.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'd be terribly keen if instead John and Abhishek found their true love for each other. O-o Lol.