Sunday 29 June 2008

Best Women's Erotica 2009


Brilliant news! Janine does the Happy Dance all round the house! My short story Ritual Space (which is about the joys of archaeology, claustrophobia and carved phalli) has been chosen by Violet Blue for inclusion in the prestigious Best Women's Erotica 2009.

I'm particularly chuffed to have been picked by Violet Blue because she is a genre hero of mine - an indefatigable sex-positive blogger and educator ... and part-time builder of combat robots. We interviewed her on Lust Bites way back in the mists of time. Her own blog Tiny Nibbles is fascinating, sexy and sometimes alarming reading and I'm an addicted reader. (Did I mention it includes lots of hot pictures?)

*sings* I am H A P P Y; I am H A P P Y...

The picture above was taken by me in the Roman city of Volubilis, in northern Africa, and therefore counts as Culture.