Monday 7 April 2008

... That's Nobody's Business But the Turks



And that's what I call a suggestive landscape! Yes, I'm still wallowing around in Turkey for my current story. The picture above was taken in Cappadocia, which is an extraordinary region where the soft volcanic stone has been weathered into forms politely known as "fairy chimneys". They sort of remind me of something other than chimneys. But maybe I have a dirty mind. ;-)

Google/Images "cappadocia" for more amazingly phallic landforms. Better still, go there on holiday like wot I did. Every erotica writer needs a place they feel at home...

And here's another reason for lusty women to go to Turkey: he's called Ugur Pektas and, having been in a reality show, is now a TV actor. Yummy.




3 comments:

Kathleen Oxley said...

Every erotica writer needs a place they feel at home...

Ha! And, agreed.

Janine Ashbless said...

And in the same area they have abandonned ancient underground cities, 12 levels deep, tunnelled out of the same soft rock. Amazing! So we have both sides of the Freudian coin manifested in the landscape...

Kathleen Oxley said...

Excellent! How inspiring ;)